“The World Zoo and Aquarium Conservation Database is a tool designed to catalogue and track the in situ conservation projects supported by the world’s leading progressive zoological institutions. More…”
A new and improved EAZA Conservation Database is being developed as we speak! For that reason it is temporarily not possible to add or adjust any information to the WZACD. This website will no longer be available after 8 June 2014. You can still access the database to browse until that, but any changes will not be saved for the new database. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at support[@]conservation-db.net!
A link to the new EAZA Conservation Database will be provided in due time through a membership mailing.
- Featured project – Conservation of the red-billed currasow
- Featured project – Orangutan Information Centre
- Feature Project – Gashaka Primate Project
- Featured project: The Assam Haathi Project
- Site news: Is the tiger the most popular?
- Featured project: EU LIFE+ project – reintroduction of European fire-bellied toad in Denmark
- Site news: New look for the database
- Featured project: Malay Tapir Conservation Project